Terms and conditions of use, Personal data collection statement (Last upadte: 28/12/2022)
I. Conditions for using the East Car Park of the border checkpoint building of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge
In order to reserve a parking space at the East Car Park of the border checkpoint building of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge (hereinafter referred to as “East Car Park”), you will have to submit a reservation request to the East Car Park operator (hereinafter referred to as “Operator”), and must be at most 30 days before the intended use date and at least 1 hour before the intended use. You will be required to:
- (1) Provide details of the vehicle you will be using;
- (2) Indicate the parking session(s)chosen.
- 2. You can reserve a minimum of one and a maximum of 24 consecutive parking sessions for the same vehicle. (For details, please check “II. Charges” below)
- 3. Your vehicle will be given access to the East Car Park during the parking session(s) reserved but, once it leaves the car park, such access will be invalidated. If you intend to re-use the same parking period involved when the service is terminated, you can, according to relevant regulations, make a new appointment one hour after the termination of the service and at least one hour before the intended use.
- 4. Reservation made is not subject to changes, but can make cancellation at least one hour before the start of the registered parking period.
- 5. If the vehicle has not used the registered parking service for twice within 30 days, no reservation or use of the parking service is allowed within 15 days from the second occurrence of the situation.
- 6. You must remove your vehicle from the car park when the parking session(s) reserved end(s).
- 7. Vehicle not removed from the car park at the end of the session(s) reserved will be subject to a MOP$180 additional charge for each extra parking session or less, which is to be paid at the cashier counter located at the East Car Park. After payment is made, you must remove your vehicle from the car park within 30 minutes, or another additional charge will be applied.
- 8. The maximum parking time allowed is 8 consecutive days.
- 9. The Macao authorities have the right to deny access to vehicles that attempt to enter Macao outside their reserved parking sessions(s) or enter Macao more than once during the reserved period.
- 10. The Macao side of the artificial island of the Hong Kong - Zhuhai - Macao Bridge is not currently equipped with gas stations.
- 1. Users can use the parking service for the pre-registered parking period for free.
Each parking session equals to either one of the following periods:
- (1) From 00:00 to before 08:00;
- (2) From 08:00 to before 16:00;
- (3) From 16:00 to before 00:00 of the following day.
- 3. When parking exceeds the session(s) reserved, for each extra parking session or less, there will be an additional charge of MOP$180.
- 4. Charges mentioned in points 1 and 3 can be adjusted by decision of the Chief Executive of the Macao Special Administrative Region, upon suggestion by the Transport Bureau (Direcção dos Serviços para os Assuntos de Tráfego, in Portuguese) and after hearing the opinions of the Operator.
Unless authorized by the Operator, the following vehicles are forbidden to use the East Car Park:
- (1) Vehicle with more than 9 seats, including that of the driver.
- (2) Vehicle weighing more than 3.5 tonnes.
- (3) Vehicle that is more than 2 meters high.
- (4) Motor or non-motor vehicle with less than four wheels.
- (5) Vehicle carrying goods that may cause harm to the car park or the people/vehicles inside, especially when these goods are toxic, unsanitary or inflammable.
- (6) Vehicle with emissions that do not comply with the legal limits.
- 2. When tropical cyclone signal No. 8 or above, and level 3/orange or above storm surge warning is issued, the basement first floor of the East Car Park will be closed from the next ninety minutes; but during the closure period, vehicle users who have parked on that floor can still drive the vehicles away from that floor.
IV. Applicable legislation
1. Use of the East Car Park has to be in compliance with the Public Parking Service Regulation*, the East Car Park Use and Operating Regulation**, as well as other applicable laws.
* “Regulamento do Serviço Público de Parques de Estacionamento, aprovado pelo Regulamento Administrativo n.º 35/2003 (Serviço Público de Parques de Estacionamento)”, in Portuguese.
** “Regulamento de Utilização e Exploração do Auto-Silo Este do Posto Fronteiriço da Ponte Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau, aprovado pelo Despacho do Chefe do Executivo n.º 36/2018”, in Portuguese.
V. Personal data collection statement
- 1. When you use the electronic services in this website, you may be asked to provide your personal data. The type of data required varies according to the service you applied for, and will be transferred to, should it be necessary, to the government and/or non-government departments responsible for providing the service. The handling of your personal data by these departments is also subject to this personal data collection statement.
- 2. Some of the electronic services will show the data you already provided in previous application, which saves you time from re-entering it. Another advantage is to allow you to update any information that is not correct anymore (ex: your telephone number), as its accuracy is necessary to the departments providing these services.
- 3. When you use email to apply for the services in this website or to contact the relevant government departments, unless it is absolutely necessary, please do not put any personal data, such as your identification document number and address, in your email.
- 4. The handling of your personal data will be regulated by measures to ensure its confidentiality and proper storage. Personal data will be kept, until its usage for the purpose it was collected or until the storage period specified by the government, comes to an end. Such data will then be destroyed in compliance with related regulations. As the owner of this website, the Transport Bureau (Direcção dos Serviços para os Assuntos de Tráfego, in Portuguese) of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region guarantees that its staff will observe all related regulations.
You have the rights to check and update your personal data stored in the websites of the Transport Bureau and of other departments where your information has been transferred to.
- 1. 24-hour hotline (852) 2380 5083 of the East Car Park of the border checkpoint building of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge.
- 2. Cashier counter (853) 28519890, (853) 28420711 and (853) 28304376 at the East Car Park of the border checkpoint building of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge.
3. Hotline of the Transport Bureau* (853) 8866 6363 of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region.
*Calls will be answered by staff during office hours (Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00). Voice mail facility is available outside office hours.
- 4. Email email@example.com of the Transport Bureau of the Government of the Macao Special Administrative Region.